Grateful thanks for the feedback

Note: My Win7-Ent work PC does not have USB ports, FD, CD or DVD disk
bays. Also, all s/w downloads (excpet MS updates) are blocked. Totally
locked down.

Now this is interesting - I tried a temp wiki on Tiddlyspace.com last
night. I am now at work and I have just found out that I ca update
this wiki from work.
I will try a temp Tiddlyspot wiki next and see if that still has the
problem. - I will report my findings.

Unless there's no solution for my current Tiddlyspot.com wiki, I may
have to transfer it across.

Thanks again.
-- MummerX