TiddlyWiki re-occurring fault and recovery failure.

Can the https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox be depended upon to locate
the latest and definitive tiddly-fox add on for firefox ?

I understand that the FireFox Extension 1.0alpha03 is available in FireFox
add-ons and 1.0alpha08 at the above (as at 2013-02-21)

Here is the info about a problem I have

*Backgroud*
tiddlywiki 2.6.6
tiddlyFox 1.0alpha8
many plugins

*Isse and steps to address*
tiddlyfox on FF 18.0.2 problem saving - exported changes to attempt recovery
Reload firefox and tiddlywiki (loosing changes) and attempt to import
exported tiddlers
Cant import, :error during local file access: TypeError:
netscape.security.PrivilegeManager is undefined"
Upgrade FF to 19.0
Update of tiddlyFox ?
https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox and latest xpi file (month ago)
downloaded
Cant open xpi "This extension could not be installed because it appears to
be corrupt
still can't import
Save Changes working again but can't recover my exported tiddlers (except
Manually)
- This has happened before and getting really frustrating

PS I no longer see the tiddlyFox prompt at tiddlywiki load

Thanks in advance and Regards
TonyM