Hi Eric

While I'm at it, can I run TiddlyWiki5 on an iPad?

Yes, although there's not really a useful way to save changes in Mobile
Safari when using the single file edition (the Dropbox edition, or the
personal client server edition will work fine, at least when one is
online). I'm working with the author of TWEdit/TWMobile to create a similar
"wrapper application" that allows TiddlyWiki documents to be stored offline
and synced to and from external services.

Best wishes

Jeremy

> Eric Weir
> Decatur, GA
> eew...@bellsouth.net
>
> “A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability
> and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.”
>
> - Aldo Leopold
>

>  --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com