On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 1:13:22 PM UTC-4, Mat wrote:

> TW is such an amazing and general tool that it is a difficult to "see the
> light" right away - so in order to *hook *people I believe it would make
> sense to *highlight some benefits* with TW already at the start of the
> clip.

GREAT suggestions — but for precisely that reason (that it's difficult to
see what TiddlyWiki is and what it can do right away), I believe a slightly
longer video like Jeremy's is exactly the introduction TW5 needs.  Slicker,
shorter videos can point to it the download as it gets out of alpha stage,
but at this point, we're still talking about a piece of software that only
tinkerers and power users are going to be checking out.

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:57:52 AM UTC-4, Tobias Beer wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Don't know how useful image editing like this really is, but a most simple
> color palette in edit mode on top of the image would sure be nice.

That was my initial thought, too — but then I considered how handy it would
be if I had a touchscreen and wanted to quickly mark a chart or circle some
element on a screenshot.  That could be VERY cool.