Hi Tobias,

For me the space is broken atm. I can't open any tiddler. It does a browser
reload, whenever I click a link. Tested with FF and Chrome.

The SinglePageMode plugin [2] actually can handle the browser buttons. I'm
using it with the simplicity spave [1] and it works well there.
It seems you did compress your plugin code, which makes it impossible to
debug stuff :)

I did read TOS and Privacy Statement from disqus a long time ago. Since
then I'm blocking it with "Ghostery firefox plugin"

-m

[1] http://simplicity.tiddlyspace.com
[2] http://www.tiddlytools.com/#SinglePageModePlugin