Hi all,

Following some thoughts from Tobias (but I can't find the thread ...)
When you retrieve a section from a tiddler, the result is the part of the 
tiddler from under the section title to the next section whatever the level 
of the latter. It's what I would call here a "lean section".

Is there a way to retrieve a "fat section" meaning from the first section 
mark to the next "same level" section mark (including perhaps other 
"lower-level" sections)?
I would like to use this kind of section in a tiddler macro call like : 
<<tiddler TiddlerName##Section type:fat>> or<<tiddler TiddlerName(newsign 
like ### ?)Section>>

Thanks in advance

FrD

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to