Hi Fred & GJRobert,

The three hashes ### proposed by FrD looks easy to understand too.
>

I think I prefer a simple keyword like  "*+*" (as the last param) or "*f**at
*".

<<tiddler Name##H1 +>>

In terms of backwards compatibility, this or a variable like "type" might 
be better because...

<<tiddler Name###H1>>

...would fail for tiddlers whose section title actually is *#H1*.

However, the main question truly is whether to extend the *tiddler* macro 
or the core function *getTiddlerText()*. Changing the latter might produce 
more compatibility issues with exisisting plugins that would never expect 
inner headings. However, up until now, hardly anyone is probably using a 
section title like this...

*!#H1*
Foo

As far as TW5 goes, I believe (both standard and fat) section handling is 
something people don't want to miss.

Tobias.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to