I think, this is a typical usecase for a plugin. ... because I have one. I 
did it in Feb. 2012 but I didn't use it, so it is still alpha state.

It's called "renderBuffer" [1]. I did develop it to be used together with 
the codemirror plugins. But it works stand alone. ..

The basic idea was to render text eg from line 1 to line 10 

<<renderBuffer tiddler:{{tiddler.title}} start:1 lines:10>>

or

<<renderBuffer text:"! heading
some text
">>

But it can also handle stuff like


<<renderBuffer tiddler:{{tiddler.title}} start:"!" next:"!">>

It will find the first heading 1 and renders _everything_ until it finds 
the next heading 1. It doesn't care about the heading text. (atm ther needs 
to be a second heading 1 :/

more advanced: 

<<renderBuffer tiddler:{{tiddler.title}} find:"! ?[D|d]oc" next:"!">>

The tricky part atm is, that "start" and "next" parameter use regExp syntax 
to do there job. So the above will search for 

start with:
! Doc  or 
! Documentation or
!Docum   or
!document

and next will find the next heading 1 without any text. 

I didn't introduce it, because imo the regexp "find" "next" syntax can get 
complicated and I didn't do any documentation. Also if the plugin isn't 
used with care, it is possible to create endless loops.  ... so some more 
checks and a lot more docs, would be needed. 

You can play with it [1] but be aware it's experimental!

have fun!
mario

http://codemirror-plugins.tiddlyspace.com/#RenderBufferPlugin

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to