After a couple of hours using it, here are some things I would like to see
implemented:

   - Dynamic realm association. If I change the realm of a project I would
   like to see all its task change the realm too. Probably many people would
   expect the opposite behavior, to have a single project with many
   realms. Matter of taste.
   - The realm visibility is a very nice feature, but sometimes it is too
   away from where you are (specially on mobile). A realm selector inside the
   main Dashboard would make it awesome.
   - Regarding the previous request... what about a fixed top-bar with some
   useful shortcuts? Maybe you think this is useless since you have all those
   tools in the sidebar. Well, the sidebar is not very accessible while
   on mobile, and I'm using this tool in mobile and desktop.
   - Some times a task its so complex that you realize it should be
   a sub-project. I would love to have a button to turn a task into
   a sub-project of its parent.
   - Since the creation of tiddler and its modification is managed mostly
   by your UI this does not fires the auto-save mechanism. I have autosave
   activated but I still have to save manually. What about triggering
   auto-save message on every edit?
   - Regarding the realm... I noticed that it affects the visibility of the
   drop-down menus. I didn't expect this behavior. Try this: open a project
   with certain realm. Change the realm visibility, create a new task from
   that project.
   - I really love the Dashboard. It gives you a good big picture of what
   do you have. The problem here is the task are non contextualized. A task is
   usually a short text that means nothing without context. What about a
   dashboard with project titles under each state?
   -Wating actions
   -- Project A
   ---Task a
   ---Task b
   - What about a special realm filter called all? The name gives a clue of
   what I would expect from it.

As I previously said, this is an amazing job, and I'm loving it a lot.
Regards.