El miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014 22:21:22 UTC+2, Roma Hicks escribió:

> Thanks for all those suggestions.  I did a bit of a selfish programming
> and wrote it to how I used realms and saw action in mGSD but you ideas will
> make it more flexible and acceptable for the masses.  I do appreciate the
> insight.
>
> That's how most of TW projects born. Someone customizes its wiki to its
needs and after some time using it, he or she thinks: "hey, this could be
useful for others". So the selfish programming is normal ;)

I did consider placing a realm selector on the Dashboard as well, but
> scrapped the idea originally for its presence on the Collect and Review
> tabs;  I will revisit this.

Please do it ;-) and consider the all realm.

> I am a bit of an atypical user,  I don't own a mobile device, my Toshiba
> NB505 is about as small of a device I use, so I rarely get to see the
> rendering on anything smaller.  I usually use Chromium (but I do test runs
> in Firefox, IE) and therefore don't use the AutoSave feature and quite
> frankly forget it exists, so I will see about getting that integrated as
> well.
>
> well, chrome gives you the hability to simulate other devices screens.
Anyway, I have all kind of screen sizes (5",8.9",10",11"...) so I can give
you real feedback about that.

And here is another suggestion. As you can see, I'm not only asking for
things, I can also give you some ready to use code. Please consider adding
this tiddler  to the plugin:

_list/count

<small class="tw-menu-list-count">(<$count
filter="[field:gtd_type[action]field:gtd_complete[true]field:gtd_project{!!title}]"/>/<$count

filter="[field:gtd_type[action]field:gtd_project{!!title}]"/>)</small>

And then use it like this
$:/plugins/briefcase/core/ui/lists/active-project-list

  Active Projects
  <hr/>
  <$list
filter="[field:gtd_type[project]field:gtd_status[active]field:gtd_complete[false]field:gtd_realm{$:/currentRealm!!text}]">
      <$complete tiddler=<<currentTiddler>>/>
      <$transclude
tiddler="$:/plugins/briefcase/core/ui/lists/ListViewStatus"/>
        <$link to={{!!title}}>
          <$view field="title"/>
        </$link>
<$transclude tiddler="_list/count"/>
      <$list filter=[is[current]!field:text[]]>
        &nbsp;<$transclude
tiddler="$:/plugins/briefcase/core/images/excerpt"/>
      </$list>
  </$list>

It's completed versus all. Hope you like it.