Roma

Thanks for this.  I have been using mGSD/GTD continuously since 2006, and
praying for a TW5 conversion.

Rather than shower you with update requests, I would just say one thing.
Please make Briefcase a one-for-one conversion of mGSD, and make it easy
for users to tweak.  Everybody has different things they want it to do/not
do.  IMO the best way to accommodate that is to make Briefcase a strict,
core interpretation of the David Allen book, but at the same time allow
users to tweak it easily, hopefully without being full time developers.
Each can then embellish or reduce it as they will.

In the old mGSD, Simon Baird used to get bombarded with requests to make
mGSD do things that are not part of GTD and are already covered by other
tools, eg make it a diary, a contacts database, a project manager.  If
somebody wants a contacts manager, there are a thousand apps they can knock
themselves out with. But good GTD apps are very rare.  Thankfully Simon
resisted that and mGSD remains an efficient, clean GTD tool.  I would love
Briefcase to take over that role.

My 2 cents worth.

Thanks again.
Jim