Yes, I know you retagged $:/core/ui/SideBar/Recent with $:/tags/MoreSideBar
instead of $:/tags/SideBar.
What I try to say is that there is already a $:/core/ui/MoreSideBar/Recent
tiddler in the core with exaclty the same content as
$:/core/ui/SideBar/Recent, so untagging this last one instead of retagging
it was sufficient.