Hello

I just updated the community edition to the latest version of tiddlydrive, both
at the plugin and the server side. I changed the title of the wiki and part of
the hello there description to make everyone know this is unofficial and beta.
I have to rename the project at github, wich will be done soon. The major
improvement of this version is the lazy load of server tiddlers on startup.
This means that immediately after the wiki is loaded the server is queried for
tiddlers that are on the server but not on the current wiki. The Tiddlers are
downloaded as a skeleton, with just the title and it's ID. This way you can
search those tiddlers by title and download them if you want.

Check it out!