Hi Danielo

> I though like that but, honestly, right now I feel a bit pissed off (maybe
> sad and embarrassed is a better description).
>
> Be happy and enthusiastic, you are creative and have so many good ideas.
Your ideas sound good  for cooperation and really we cannot have too many
options. To me that sounds really TiddlyWiki typical, options and use it
like you want, when you want, to what you want.

Please understand, that you have obviously thought of this Idea for a
longer time and in depth, It will take some time for others to totally
understand, what it can be used for, and then you tell us, there are even
more.

Thank you for taking the time to develop new and exciting plugin.

Birthe