On Monday, August 31, 2015 at 2:16:09 AM UTC+2, Ben H. wrote:

> On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 2:34:58 PM UTC-7, Evolena wrote:
>>
>> Maybe the right question is not "How do I separate the Tiddlers from the
>> Wiki?" (tiddlers, not tiddles :) )but "How do I modify the UI to fit my
>> needs"?
>>

> No, I definitely want to go beyond tweaking TW-Vanilla.

I don't think, so. What you describe is much faster and much easier doable
if you use the existing framework and just modify it. IOM what you want, is
just some theme adjustments. As far as I can see it.

You may also have a look at TiddlyDesktop. .. It's built, using a different
framework, called http://nwjs.io/ ... It answers your question: "What if
you could use tiddlers to build an <insert your framework here> app?"

The TD client view is a "hidden" tiddlywiki. The level of abstraction used
to make it happen, is a bit confusing. But that's not a technical problem :)

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8e6113de-67e7-4327-878a-39aebe6cae3d%40googlegroups.com.