El viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015, 17:41:23 (UTC+2), Jeremy Ruston
escribió:

> Hi Danielo
>
> My congratulations on this latest development.

Thank you very much.

> Using TiddlyWiki as a building block with other tools is incredibly
> powerful, and in this case it's very useful

Tiddlywiki is indeed very useful and powerful. Thankfully the web is
finally moving to web apps, and this kind of interactions are becoming more
common.

>  - I'd be interested in adopting the same technique for automatically
> building tiddlywiki.com when the content changes.

I'm sure a talented person like you will not find any problem adapting this
flow to fit your needs. The workflow described here is for a repository
much simpler than tiddlywiki.com. It only builds one wiki and in one single
branch, but I am sure you will be able to adapt is with no problems.

> Best wishes
>
> Jeremy.

Jeremy, can I ask you how have you deal with Oauth in tiddlywiki on the
sky? How do you get the token for the user? where are you storing your
application's secret? If you don't want to share the details here, you can
send me an email directly.

Many regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c2aa3a85-a92e-4353-862f-e8dba0a458f3%40googlegroups.com.