Hi Danielo

Jeremy, can I ask you how have you deal with Oauth in tiddlywiki on the
> sky? How do you get the token for the user? where are you storing your
> application's secret? If you don't want to share the details here, you can
> send me an email directly.

TiddlyWiki in the Sky for Dropbox uses the dropbox.js library which
abstracts the oAuth details, including caching tokens in local storage.
Oddly, the application secret isn't in fact secret; but Dropbox restrict
the login redirect URL so it wouldn't be possible for others to run the
same code and impersonate the same application.

https://github.com/dropbox/dropbox-js
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki-in-the-Sky

Best wishes

Jeremy.