On Friday, January 15, 2016 13:24:53 Hegart Dmishiv wrote:
> Okay, that was interesting. Well done Eric for coming up with the
> solution which helped Alex. I'm confused by the answer though, as I use
> TiddlyWiki to save locally from Firefox under Linux myself, and have
> never had such a permissions problem before, and I don't use, nor need,
> the TiddlyFox plugin.
>
> I'm wondering if this is a TWC issue and it doesn't affect TW5? I noticed
> that Alex kept mentioning *"clicking 'save changes' under 'admin tools'
> in the sidepanel"* (emphasis mine), which I assume indicates that Alex
> is using TWC, not TW5, am I right?

Actually, I use TWW, a modified version of the original TiddlyWiki. The
"AboutTWW"
tiddler states this:

"Tiddlywiki Write (updated 11-22-10) is an implementation of the Tiddlywiki
concept
(version 2.6.1) and is an experiment in mind mapping for writers."

Definitely not TW5, in any case.

Alex.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2079023.H1FXkh6nD1%40localhost.