If it's not too late to make a suggestion.

Currently you can set the height of the edit side of the screen, and turn
it into a scrollable area. Great!

Unfortunately, you can not scroll the preview side of the screen. This
means that the preview and edit areas can be far apart, and impossible to
line up. This means you end up going back and forth while editing. If you
could scroll the preview side like you can the edit side, then editing
would be much easier.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/df4d0962-021f-4f0a-8cd3-aaa77ae485f3%40googlegroups.com.