Hi Marc,

Your original question got a bit lost here, I think. The answer is that of
course there are easier ways to use Tiddlywiki and the way to do so depends
on just what you would like to do. If you haven't seen it already, I
suggest that you take a look at the work of David Gifford, who has been a
prominent contributor over many years (you can search his name on the
forum). David has made the best use of Tw for working with scripture that I
have seen.

For my part, the point of working with individual verses was more about
stress-testing Tw than through any strongly held belief that this was a
good way to make the book, although there are some benefits which flow
naturally from doing so - for example, the fine-grained search that it
provides.

Regards,
Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9f5838b4-5971-42e7-9e11-4a4d3984eaad%40googlegroups.com.