That gives me a better idea of the underlying principles. With the scriptures I
was placing the basic text in the TW and allow myself and others to use the
basic text to create small tiddlers that can be manipulated to the hearts
content.

I would think that anchors would allow the novice users to do it easier.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4A212828-C0C6-4B3A-8202-DFC9F4F6BE9A%40gmail.com.