Given your long list, it might be that TW5 isn't the right venue for you.
Have you looked at Evernote? Most everything (that I understand) on your
list could be done in EN. Certain things like collaboration and email
either can't be done or can't be done easily in TW.

Another possibility would be a PDF version of the Bible with annotation
software (PDF-Xchange is really good for this).

There might even be existing Bible software out there that can already do
all that.

The coming version of TW5 will be able to most of the formatting items on
your list -- but not as WYSIWIG.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/07bdda12-4da1-4d9b-bf94-b1c402a00953%40googlegroups.com.