You probably programmer? And obviously, defend their solutions and see the
situation from their point of view. It is natural. And now show an example
of the optimal solution, in your opinion, with user-defined field. How to
do it and do it correctly? Or give the reference where it is written. So it
will be probably better than to enter into long philosophical discussions.
In the meantime, I see a discrepancy between philosophy and implementation.
But it is not pleading the merits of this amazing project. It is, anyway,
is remarkable. But I'm waiting for your example of the correct solution to
the problem. And how can I make the user-defined fields in this case? And
most importantly how?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4b353cfa-21bb-4cba-8046-d431eb1978b9%40googlegroups.com.