Hi Fidel,

the syntax is like

<$set name="myVariable" value=<<currentTiddler>>>
<$list filter="[search<myVariable>]">
<$text text={{!!title}}/>
</$list>
</$set>

hope this helps
BJ

I see that your 'list' widgets do not have a closing '/' so it would be

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2a733600-dca6-416f-9418-da7f95caf7c6%40googlegroups.com.