Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't this work to filter tiddlers
tagged with the current tiddler:

<$list filter="[tag{!!title}]"> or <$list filter="[tag<currentTiddler>]"> ?

Really, what I think I'm asking is what is the value / advantage of using s
<$set> command? I can think of one: having the variable available within a
future <$list> function, when <<currentTiddler>> has taken on another vaue.
Are there others?

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 2:45:31 PM UTC-4, PMario wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 7:48:37 PM UTC+2, Fidel N wrote:
>> Your words "tagged with the title of current tiddler" resonated in my
>> brain until I realized that the reason why it was not working properly is
>> because while I was editing (and checking the rendered tiddler at the same
>> time) the tiddler is named "Draft of ..."
> ... ouch! ... But you are not alone :))
> -m

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at