Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't this work to filter tiddlers
tagged with the current tiddler:

<$list filter="[tag{!!title}]"> or <$list filter="[tag<currentTiddler>]"> ?

Really, what I think I'm asking is what is the value / advantage of using s
<$set> command? I can think of one: having the variable available within a
future <$list> function, when <<currentTiddler>> has taken on another vaue.
Are there others?

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/506cd722-9b68-4d1f-8fe0-8d0a3e0d0aa5%40googlegroups.com.