Your words "tagged with the title of current tiddler" resonated in my brain
until I realized that the reason why it was not working properly is because
while I was editing (and checking the rendered tiddler at the same time)
the tiddler is named "Draft of ..." and not same as the tag..... I probably
had it properly coded like 100 times today but it would never show because
of the tiddler name!!!!

Thank you BJ and Riz for helping me realize this, what a noobs mistake!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/01c0ae40-4f9b-450d-afcc-b4f39bb138bc%40googlegroups.com.