Hello Mark!

Thanks a lot for your reply! Honestly, I'm afraid I don't know how to
import tiddlers (I looked for it on the Internet though!). Could you tell
me how to do such a thing? Since my TW is totally blank I tried to open it
with Notepad and that was so crazy, such a mess! So I downloaded Notepad++
and opened it with it and now I can see everything organized. I was so
happy to see all my information there!  So for example this is one of my
tiddlers called 'Timetables':

So... should I create an empty TW and then open it with Notepad++ and paste
there the tiddlers one by one? Or you would recommend me another way?

Thank you a lot for your time,