That was actually one of my first experiments with tiddlywiki. You can see
the old version of what I made here <>, I am
in the middle up updating it and I can put up what I have already if you
want to look at it. The biggest difference in the new one is that it can
have things like conversations and it makes interactive choices using an
extended version of the scene editor I made here

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit