Hi Mark, if your questions are adressed to me: I was scanning with an
iPhone SE (HiRes Camera) from a HiRes-Screen (Retina MacBook). So the
QR-reader apps are the problem. I will check if there are updates
available.

Cheers, Thomas

 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki :

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALXLrTjBxJp6xFdTksCwuD-hoAn4Tc%2BeugO1PAHs%3D-ktiOcc7A%40mail.gmail.com.