Raymond,

That is the idea behind having different editions. Unfortunately there
aren't many editions created or supported. So if you have something you
want put together a wiki for an edition and we can see about getting it
listed. As far as tiddlyfox goes, you generally get it from within the
browser interface so including it in a zip would be a bit weird.

I made this a while ago to address what you are talking about but never
received any feedback about it so I haven't bothered with it in a long
time. http://nolearningrequired-full.tiddlyspot.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/776e49da-b41f-42d2-92a9-d9f8a6474ef1%40googlegroups.com.