The goal is to create a group of tiddlers with a common tag and a common 
field.
Field values will be numbers.
Later, filter tiddlers by that tag or field, and display a story list of 
all those tiddlers in the order of field value or title upon a button click.

The help I need here is that whenever I add a tiddler with a field and save 
it (or edit an existing one), I want to check the field value of current 
tiddler against existing field values of tiddlers with the same tag and 
field and update as needed.

So, for example, if the new tiddler has its field value to be 5, then I 
want to check the value of field of tiddlers of the same tag. If there are 
values greater than or equal to 5, edit those by increasing one. The same 
way for deleting the tiddler.

How may I accomplish it?

Please tell me if you need anymore clarification.

Thank you in advanced.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/294e001d-8d23-46e9-8dbe-bd372a27f16c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to