I believe I am in the right path, then. I have been trying out for a while 
now. I used to learn by doing. But, I doubted myself there for a second 
because it had not been that fruitful. Thank to your reply, I will get back 
to making mistakes and learning from them with confidence. It may take more 
than a month as I had wished but once I master it, I believe it will be 
beneficial in the near future. :D

On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 1:02:57 PM UTC-8, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
> Hi Penguinlay, 
>  
>
>> So, can you suggest me the best way to study tiddlywiki with my 
>> background?
>>
>
> The best way and possibly *The One True Way To Learn TiddlyWikiâ„¢* is 
> learning by doing.
>
> In other words, you have something you wish to achieve in terms of 
> knowledge management or presentation or data storage, etc... and so you try 
> to model that with the componenents you're given. The basic components 
> being tiddlers. Early on, you might meet System Tiddlers and get a glimpse 
> at what makes TiddlyWiki tick and how to hack the very same stuff yourself.
>
> Other than that, learn about tags (System Tags are quire relevant as 
> well), fields, Wikitext, Widgets, Macros, Filters, plain HTML... all the 
> little cogwheels that you can use to build an engine that propels your very 
> own knowledge enterprise.
>
> It's really hard to suggest a generic discovery path. I would think, the 
> most fruitful ones are those where you have an idea and you figure out all 
> the ways you can accomplish that, perhaps even the best way of them all, 
> eventually. ;-)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tobias.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32b4ee25-3896-475d-b044-d158f00e5898%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to