Hi, Tobias. Thank you for the reply. I am still learning on how Tiddlywiki 
works. But, clearly, I am not understanding it well yet. I want to use it 
and customize it but I am scared of making mistakes at the same time.

I have experiences in C++, Python and front end web developing. So, can you 
suggest me the best way to study tiddlywiki with my background?

I will get to the target eventually as I learned the working of tiddlywiki. 
I need it for my school notes and I want to master it in one month. Is it 
possible? Am I aiming too high?

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 4:30:15 AM UTC-8, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
> Hi Penguinlay,
>
> Hi, in your demo, can I compare and make computation with the values of 
>> the fields of tiddlers within filter macro's capability?
>>
>
> You can compute with tiddler data using tobibeer/eval 
> <http://tobibeer.github.io/tw5-plugins/#eval>.
>
> Anyhow, there is no "filter macro".
> So, I would recommend you read a little more
> on the general TiddlyWiki components,
> e.g. "Macros in Wikitext" or "Widgets" like the "ListWidget",
> and also "Filter Operators", etc... on tiddlywiki.com.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tobias.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bf63079c-e883-44df-b8c6-294792873d77%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to