Hi, in your demo, can I compare and make computation with the values of the 
fields of tiddlers within filter macro's capability?

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 9:47:33 PM UTC-8, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
> Hi Penguinlay,
>
> If you want this to happen only after manual review of such changes / 
> differences, it's more or less easy.
>
> I created a demo for you here: http://foo-bar.tiddlyspot.com
>
> If you want the updating to happen automatically based on some rules you 
> defined, it's more complex. Not actually sure the hooks are there for it to 
> be done, but I guess Jed's plugin works in that direction.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tobias.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0c5252b1-091e-4634-96a2-9236baf73294%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to