First post, sorry for the intrusion in existing thread.  Using TW for about
four years, love it, moreover DEPEND on it.  Jeremy you are a mad genius is
all I can say.  But, I am experiencing significant "crashes" since 5.1.13.
 Even using an empty_5.1.13 shell, navigating around and editing a tiddler
or two and IE 11 will go "internet explorer has stopped responding" and all
changes lost.  I can use Chrome and prefer it, but the save mechanism in IE
is much better with the (whatever the name is IE saver thing from
tiddlywiki site), I lose data it seems in Chrome as the save directory
takes a notion to wander to downloads, or desktop, or last place I saved a
PDF (ornery thing).  Empty shell of 5.1.12 and prior works fine,
pre-release (just testing) 5.1.14 works just fine, but there's something
with 5.1.13 that definitely different in a bad sort of way.

My best guess is the WYSIWYG editor since 99% of the time it dies when
editing a tiddler and extremely seldom when just navigating about.  The
savior was TiddlyDesktop, hadn't used it previously but had to find
something to work around the issue.  5.1.13 has never, ever, crashed in it.
 I prefer the standalone browser version though, less steps to fire up
quickly, make a few notes and entries, save and shut back down.

Config: Dropbox [c users xxxx dropbox tiddly] as repository, updates and
edits (not simultaneously of course) from multiple computers (couple home
machines, shop machine, office machines, test dev machine),  It started on
ALL machines similarly after updating to 5.1.13.  I should have rolled back
to 5.1.12 right after update, but loving the editor I kept updating and
adding and boxed myself in.  Maybe can "downgrade" to 5.1.12 but never done
that so kept forging ahead.  machines: Win 7 x64 pro and enterprise mainly,
and one Win 10 pro [I don't trust Win 10 and it's telemetry data gathering
propensity, hate to use it but have to for one business case - nuff said].

Just sharing my two cents, I check the releases weekly anxiously awaiting
5.1.14 so can get back to my normal use pattern.  Amazing thing Tiddly wiki
so I hate to post a negative experience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4995950-e613-43b7-8513-6c188a95a3a7%40googlegroups.com.