Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for explaining to me how data is sent over the network.
Unfortunately, I'm still having a connection issue.

The code you posted continues to run without affecting my open
TiddlyWiki, leaving a trace in my network manager, or producing an error.

On the other hand, I can connect using http.get:

var http = require('http');

ttp.get('http://127.0.0.1:8080/recipes/default/tiddlers/testing',
function(res) {
  console.log("Got response: " + res.statusCode);
  console.log(res.headers);
}).on('error', function(e) {
console.log("Got error: " + e.message);
});

This produces the output:

Got response: 200

{ 'content-type': 'application/json',

  date: 'Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:25:39 GMT',

  connection: 'close',

  'transfer-encoding': 'chunked' }

The http.get request can also be seen in my network manager. Do you know
why the http.post might not be working, given that http.get does work?

I realized after your last post that you are the creator of TW. Thanks for
all of the work you put in to making such a welcoming community! I'm very
excited to learn more.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ed9c3274-d9a1-453e-8162-c109180cd60b%40googlegroups.com.