Got it to work! Thanks again, Ton. You're right, its not very practical in
the end.

You can't put in any javascript after the wiki is loaded and have it take
> effect for safety reasons.

I regularly backup my wiki so I'd be interested to know if this is at all
hackable. I'm also somewhat confused about why we have javascript macros
then, and what the difference is there. Though at this point I should
probably study the code a lot more so I know what I'm talking about. I'll
be back!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b4a40bd1-b749-46ba-98c4-d5c115c60f8c%40googlegroups.com.