Edge cases???? I can see that you might be able to do a lot with the
wiki-text macros, but ... for anything complex they get pretty *unreadable
pretty quickly! And it's not like they use a language you might use
somewhere else. IMO, more, not less, use should be made of JS macros.

I'm just about to rework the lexer/parser you helped me with a few years
ago into TW5 - but it'll stay in JS. I hope you'll be on standby once again
:-)

Cheers, Andrew

*I mean that in a nice way

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/66962429-0bc6-4768-aff3-eaf3b1ef52df%40googlegroups.com.