As far as the easy deployment of node.js apps goes, I am working on making
a control interface and data dashboard for my robot using tiddlywiki. The
robot runs in node so I have the same script running both tiddlywiki and
the robot. I set up bi-directional communication between the robot and the
browser. I am trying to make everything modular and easy to use so I am
hoping that it can help with the creation of other applications in the
future. My brother has some ideas for using this as a way to make
multi-user wikis but we haven't made any significant progress on that side
yet.

We are currently polishing the robot code in preparation for releasing it
as open source so it isn't available yet, but it hopefully will be soon. I
am going to be bringing a tiddlywiki controlled robot up to Oxford for the
meet up.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2dd5e0a7-4ad4-499a-8ea4-2bb708ff4e90%40googlegroups.com.