Hi ! Thank you so much for the reply !

( 1 )
How can I create the list of all internal links in all tiddlers ? Does
exist a specific macro or a plugin ?

( 2 )
Let's say, as example, that we are talking about HTML. The above mentioned
list should contain all
<a name="foo">bar</A> tags.
A link pointing to an anchor could be added in a text written many time
after the anchor creation.
Therefore the point is how to keep an automatically updated list of all
available anchors.
Anyway a even a list of all <A href="#foo">bar</A> tags will be very useful.

Bye!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24be49b8-fa04-4edd-80af-02e6db47fbc6%40googlegroups.com.