Hi !

( 1 )

I'm sorry for my carelessness. I will use [TWC] when appropriate.

( 2 )

I have seen SectionLinksPlugin and I find it extremely useful ! Its
<<sectionTOC>> macro stands very close to what I'm looking for.

( 3 )

No doubt it's my fault, but I can't make appear an anchor like

in the table of contents generated by <<sectionTOC>>. Am I leaving out some
syntax ?

( 4 )

Now, perhaps, I can rephrase my first question in a more comprehensible
form. I would like to have the possibility to place a macro, let's say
<<myMagicMacro>>, in the tiddler MyToc and get the linkified list of all

anchors, wherever appear in the whole document (it's to say in all
Tiddlers).

( 5 )

I'm examining carefully Tobias Beer's Linkify. Great plugin also !

( 6 )

Regarding the choice of classic TiddlyWiki. I'm using it because I have
been asked to do so; probably my teacher is simply not still aware of the
existence of the newer version. I will inform him.

I thank you all for the replies !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ffc5f595-639c-4af6-b93b-0acbbf640986%40googlegroups.com.