I don't understand your question. If you create a link inside your text
(e.g. [[Define a Class]]) it will automatically create a link. If you click
on the link it will take you to the tiddler. If the tiddler doesn't exist,
you will be taken to a blank tiddler which you can begin editing to create
the tiddler.

I believe that it worked this way both in TWC and TW5.

If you want something more advanced than that type of auto-creation, you
will probably need to give more details.

Also, if you want your answer for TW Classic you should probably change
your question or start a new question with the term [TWC] in the title.
This will alert people that you need help regarding TWC. I think the answer
C Pa was suggesting applied to TW5. TWC is getting old now, and there's
going to be fewer people and resources that can help you with issues. You
might consider TW5 instead.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/76786af5-9901-412f-a4e4-7f50fa7b59b1%40googlegroups.com.