Ciao Mark S. Its a step. Thankyou!
Before I was trying to execute through the Node command prompt not the O/S command prompt (no one told me otherwise, I really am "tell me what to do & I will do it" :-) Using the O/S I began to get somewhere but hit other issues ... I need examine my JSON. A dopo (later). Best wishes Josiah Mark S. wrote: > > you have to type > > > *node server.js* > Or make a batch file like I suggested. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/53ce42ff-ae44-4d94-a684-491368b8b124%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

