Ciao Mark S. & Arlen

The problems I am having are around what we are talking about.

Opening a command prompt for node.exe (in the same directory as server.js &
settings.json) and then entering "server.js" the return I get is ...

I'm obviously doing something basically wrong.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/67d7464c-3ec0-441f-be46-00a1df40dd10%40googlegroups.com.