On mine the save button greys out as expected. But I still have tiddlyfox 
installed. I'm wondering if that provides the feedback to tell TW to grey 
out the cat (all cats are grey when the monitor is off)   even when it (TF) 
isn't doing the actual saving.

Mark

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 6:14:58 AM UTC-7, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>
> Ciao Arlen
>
> In a TW served by TiddlyServer how do I KNOW its saved?
>
> When I click the bookmark* Fix Put Saver *the console shows this ...
>
>
>
> That means "tw_arbeit_last.html" has been saved? 
>
> I'm a bit confused as it still shows this in the  TW ...
>
>
>
> Josiah
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a786db39-12ff-4203-98e5-2d1f01568a23%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to