Mark S. & Arlen ...

I probably done something seriously wrong :-)

I'm getting messages on ONE TiddlyWiki like this ...


 


Then a RSOD ...



Best wishes
Josiah


Mark S. wrote:
>
> On mine the save button greys out as expected. But I still have tiddlyfox 
> installed. I'm wondering if that provides the feedback to tell TW to grey 
> out the cat (all cats are grey when the monitor is off)   even when it (TF) 
> isn't doing the actual saving.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c00b2136-0ff3-4edf-9e7c-cbff308c77aa%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to