Ciao Mark S.
I did NOT make a backup directory. I don't need it. I already run redundant
backup from an external program that detects changes every 10 minutes or so.
Could that be an issue? That I don't need back-up?
My json file is this ...
{
"tree": {
"crusoe": "../../tw_crusoe",
"arbeit": "../../tw_arbeit"
},
"types":{
"htmlfile": ["htm", "html"]
},
"username": "",
"password": "",
"host": "127.0.0.1",
"port": 8080,
"backupDirectory": "backup"
}
I'm going to remove "backupDirectory": "backup" and see if it helps.
Thanks
Josiah
On Monday, 10 July 2017 17:57:15 UTC+2, Mark S. wrote:
>
> Hi Josiah,
>
> I would verify that the original TW can still load in your browser without
> the RSOD.
>
> Could we see your settings.json file?
>
> It looks like it's having problems saving your back-up. Did you make a
> back-up directory (I believe you need to make the directory by hand).
>
> Good luck,
> Mark
>
>
> On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 8:51:32 AM UTC-7, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>>
>> Ciao Arlen
>>
>> I have no idea what I am doing wrong :-(.
>>
>> Josiah
>>
>> Arlen Beiler wrote:
>>>
>>> If the checkmark is red, it did not get saved.
>>>
>>> So click the checkmark if it is red and see what happens. A PUT request
>>> will show up in the log if it was successful. The bookmarklet is not needed
>>> in all cases, such as where there are no percent-encoded characters or
>>> spaces in the url.
>>>
>>
>> I get this message when clicking the red circle/tick in TW for one TW ...
>>
>>
>>
>> BUT after after a while (like two minutes later) the console reports
>> (without my intervention) ...
>>
>>
>>
>> The button is STILL RED and does nothing visible when you click except,
>> in the console, again, report,
>>
>>
>>
>> Best wishes
>> Josiah
>>
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/74a41424-301c-4bbc-9849-2f50fd146158%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.