Ciao Arlen & Mark S.

Indeed, removing the line ...

"backupDirectory": "backup"

... seems to have solved the issue. (Fingers crossed)

It may be worth mentioning in the documentation that *if you don't need
backup you should remove the backup line*?

Anyway, that seems like it was my issue.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1bd86fad-77df-43eb-9860-8c644e5c3578%40googlegroups.com.