So I have tried this with Thomas Elmigers rpn plugin, found here:
https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html
https://tid.li/tw5/hacks.html#rpnTest

<$macrocall $name="rpn" a={{!!field1}} b={{!!field2}} operation="+" 2/>

<$macrocall $name="rpn" a={{!!field3}} b={{!!field4}} operation="+" 2/>

It is also not possible to add more than 2 fields in a macrocall.

But how can I add the results of each of these expressions? (Has it
something to do with the listwidget you mentioned?)

Perhaps anyone has an idea for a completely other solution of the problem
(see first post). [Please not: An external link to an Excel spreadsheet ;-)]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/df4f3904-b933-46c1-9625-d95f8497e68e%40googlegroups.com.