Uwe wrote:

> So I have tried this with Thomas Elmigers rpn plugin,
>

> But how can I add the results of each of these expressions? (Has it
> something to do with the listwidget you mentioned?)

Yes,  listwidget. I have not tried it so I may miss something fundamental
but, basically, you'd iterate through the arguments recursively using the
rpn to calculate "up til now" along the way. I'm a bit unsure of how to
handle parentheses but spontaneously I'd think the first listwidget
filtering must be to split out such sub-statements (i.e surrounded with
parentheses) and then do the iteration with the rpn on it's contents. If
you could accept statements without parentheses, I think it would be more
direct and simpler. Regardless; if you have limited experience with filter
operators in TW... then I guess you have some fun ahead of you ;-) ...BUT,
as noted, I don't think it would make for an effective solution given that
there surely are optimized js calculators that can(?) be 'tiddlified'.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ca168494-66eb-4dde-8944-2ec5bd7d246d%40googlegroups.com.